Punch Powertrain nv
Application Engineer Hybrid Controls
Wat kan Punch Powertrain nv jou bieden
- You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
- We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.
Wat ga je doen
- You will join the Application Development Department for Hybrid powertrains.
- You will support the different project teams in answering the technical questions, support project meetings and devising control strategies
- You will develop, add and improve new functionalities for hybrid transmissions
- You will work on continuous development of the hybrid projects control strategies
- You will deliver 1st line support for transmission control related questions and improvements
- You will run a number of different simulations of the hybrid transmission on project team’s request or due to customer needs
- You play a role in the Model Based Design processes (modeling, validation, prototyping, calibration & testing)
- You play a major role in realizing the customer targets, within the boundaries of Punch’s product portfolio.
Wat verwachten we van jou
- You have a university diploma in the field of mechatronics or electrotechnics.
- You have a good knowledge of Matlab/Simulink and are familiar with modelling and performing simulations
- 3 years of experience in a similar controls environment is an asset.
- You have basic knowledge of an embedded system environment.
- You proceed according to a good methodology in development and problem solving.
- Experience with tools such as INCA and Vector Canape is an asset.
- You are well organized and have strong analytical skills.
- You are perseverant and an excellent team player.
- Flexible attitude
Enthousiast over deze vacature
For more information and job opportunities go to our website (click on the logo on the left-hand side)
Apply for this position Hybrid Controls Application Engineer by clicking on the button below and go to 'Apply Now'. We will contact you in a short period of time.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Titre de fonction synonymes
R&D controls, Engineer, Application Development, mechatronics or electrotechnics, hybrid transmissions,